In early April, T and I celebrated Spring Break Part 2 as he joined me in Michigan. Here you can see how we celebrated the momentous occasion in thrilling fashion. It got so exciting that I had to get the exercise ball to sit on while I read to keep my body from aching after too many hours on the couch.
He was working on the completion of his National Board Certification application materials (a school year long project), so I thought it would be nice if I worked along side him. Luckily, I had just enough work to keep busy and not disturb him.
Clearly, we had so much fun that we haven't found the time to blog about the merriment until now.
Someday we hope to learn how other people spend their Spring Breaks. Until then, we remain grateful for time together.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment